Let me put my knowledge, experience and dedication to work for you.
As an Arizona Short Sale Realtor it’s my job to stay on top of the short sale market as it is constantly changing. I negotiate short sales with all banks, lenders, and servicers and in just about every price range. From starter homes to luxury homes, I am willing to help anyone who is upside-down in their home or owes more than their home is worth.
I specialize in short sales in Arizona and when I’m not negotiating them I enjoy teaching others about the benefits of a short sale over foreclosure. I feel that in the ever-changing world of short sales the best offense is a good education of the short sale process and the best defense is a strong pulse on the current short sale market practices of the lenders & servicers.
Please utilize any and all of the below resources to educate yourself on how a Short Sale may benefit you.
- What are the differences between a Foreclosure and a Short Sale? Click HERE for a chart that should answer many of your questions. For a more detailed explanation, please contact me.
- It is important that you understand all of your options if you can’t make your mortgage payment or simply choose not to. Click HERE for Your Options to Avoid Foreclosure.
- When you’re facing foreclosure and the possibility of losing your home, the last thing that needs to happen is for you to fall victim to a scam. Click HERE for Facts for Consumers from the Federal Trade Commission.
- Click HERE for access to the latest Real Estate News.
- For an Explanation of How the IRS Determines Debt Cancellation Click HERE.
- For an Explanation about the new 3.8% Medicare Tax Click HERE.
- Click HERE to follow the recovery of TARP funds available through the US Department of Treasury.
- For Local and State Information click HERE.
For My Complete Arizona Real Estate Website visit JPCookAzRealEstate.com.