Are You Ready to be A Homeowner?
Are you relocating to Arizona, upsizing, downsizing or ready to invest in rental property? Whether you are an experienced buyer or a first time home buyer, there is a lot to the buying process and each real estate transaction is unique. It is absolutely crucial that you are extremely well educated to ensure you are making the best decision for yourself and for your family.
My team and I are committed to finding you the right home and helping you buy it at the best possible price and terms. It’s important to remember that we’re able to assist you with any home in the market place even if it’s listed with another company or is new build construction. Remember, the seller’s agent and the builder’s agents will represent the seller’s best interest. It is important to have your own professional representation for your home purchase and with you on your first visit to the builder’s office. It is also important to note when purchasing a home here in Arizona, our services are 100% free to you – it does not cost you anything for our experienced and successful representation.
If you are just beginning to research your real estate options, you’ve come to the right place. The tools on this site allow you to search available new build and resale homes, find out what your buying power is by using my affordability and mortgage calculators and decide where you want to live by accessing community lifestyle information for most any community nationwide!
If you are struggling to finance your home purchase, there are currently programs to assist you with coming up with a down payment and closing costs. Visit my Blog Site HERE for more information regarding these programs.
When you are ready to move forward, I would appreciate the opportunity to go to work for you. Email me at JPCook@JPCookAZ.com or call or text 602-320-4253 to schedule a time to meet. Thank you for your consideration!
Why Do I Need My Own REALTOR?
Purchasing a home may very likely be the single most important investment you will make in your lifetime. Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced buyer, each property purchase is a different experience.
If you are thinking of buying a home to accommodate new additions to the family, downsizing, relocating, buying a new build or looking to buy your first home, let me put my knowledge, experience and dedication to work for you. I have built a reputation for client satisfaction and I am devoted to making your move as easy as possible.
Reasons Buyers Want to Use a REALTOR®:
- The Builder’s Agents Represent the Builder. If you are considering buying a new build home please be advised that the builder’s agents represent the builder. It is important to have your own professional representation with you on your first visit to the builder’s office.
- The Listing Agent Represents the Seller. Sellers use a Listing Agent to market their property and sell it for the best terms, most money, and to have the SELLERS best interest in mind. You need equivalent representation to get your home for the best terms, least amount of money and have YOUR best interest in mind.
- Your REALTOR® does not get paid until you own your new home. That means your REALTOR® is basically working for free and therefore is very dedicated to making sure your home buying process goes along as smoothly as possible. In almost every situation the home seller will pay your agent’s commission. That means you have professional representation – FOR FREE!!
- Your REALTOR® can help you determine your buying power — that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give a REALTOR® some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, he or she can refer you to the lender best qualified to help you. Most lenders — banks and mortgage companies — offer limited choices.
- Your REALTOR® has many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your agent to find all available properties.
- Your REALTOR® can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. Agents who are REALTORS® have access to a variety of informational resources. REALTORS® can provide local community information on utilities, zoning, schools, etc. There are two things you’ll want to know. First, will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
- Your REALTOR® can help you negotiate. There are myriad negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement will provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
- Your REALTOR® provides due diligence during the evaluation of the property and the process of the transaction. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. Your REALTOR® can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You will also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property. Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. Your REALTOR®, Title Company and/or attorney can help you resolve issues that might cause problems at a later date.
- Your REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.