Maximize International Exposure
It takes a lot more than putting a sign in the yard to get your home sold. With many inexperienced or discount agents, a sign in the yard, an MLS Listing and a few prayers may be all you’ll get. We follow real estate trends on a daily basis and take our commitment to you very seriously. We want to know the smallest of details about your home so that we can highlight all that your home has to offer. Then, instead of waiting for a buyer to find us, we will aggressively look for a buyer for your home.
Technology and the internet have changed the way people buy and sell real estate. We utilize this to our advantage by showcasing your home across many different media channels using home staging, professional photography, high resolution virtual tours, and social media, as well as traditional marketing methods such as custom brochures and networking with top agents valley-wide. There’s a lot of competition out there. We’ll do what it takes to make your home stand out above all the others, and by utilizing cutting edge marketing and the latest technology, we’ll expose your home to buyers world-wide. As a result of our marketing efforts, we might already have a buyer looking for the same characteristics your home has to offer.
When we receive a purchase agreement, I will negotiate on your behalf to achieve your goal of obtaining the maximum sales price for your property and keeping the most money in your pocket.
During our initial consultation, we’ll discuss our comprehensive marketing plan, what your home is worth, how long it will take to sell and any additional recommendations I have to help get your home sold. No gimmicks, no tricks, just experience and results.
Get Your Home’s Value
Why Do I Need a REALTOR to Sell My Home?
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000 to over millions of dollars. If you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be foolish to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of a REALTOR®.
But if you’re still not convinced of the value of a REALTOR®, here are many more reasons to use one:
Reasons Sellers Should Use a REALTOR®:
- Your REALTOR® can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
- Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. There are over 50,000 licensed Real Estate Agents in Arizona alone. A REALTOR® has the technology and ability to deliver your home’s information to every agent, their buyers, our own buyers and the general public, giving your home the maximum exposure to potential buyers possible and thus ensuring the best possible offer for your home and the maximum amount of profit from the sale.
- Your REALTOR® will know when, where and how to advertise your property. Often, if needed, your REALTOR® can recommend repairs or small cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property which will, in turn, result in a quicker sale with higher profit. After it’s ready to go, your REALTOR® will begin getting your home’s information out to potential buyers using the technology and resources that only a professional has available. Over 82% of real estate sales in Arizona are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer. However, a National Association of Realtors® study shows that many real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. It is important that you work with a REALTOR® who has established contacts within the real estate industry as well as in-depth industry information and a proven track record of getting homes sold.
- When a property is marketed with the help of your REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. All REALTORs® will generally prescreen and accompany only pre-qualified prospects through your property. If a different agent shows the home, your REALTOR® will have that agent’s contact information via the lockbox. With the technology of a REALTOR® lockbox, you will be able to safely show the home to potential buyers without having to be present for each showing.
- Your REALTOR® can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position. An initial buyer’s offer is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing — a lot of possible pitfalls. Your REALTOR® will negotiate and write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process and help to ensure a successful sale.
- Your REALTOR® can help you negotiate. After receiving an offer, there are a myriad of negotiating factors and legal aspects to the sale of a home, including but not limited to price; buyer’s financing requirements; seller and/or buyer contributions; contract terms; inspection periods and repair requirements; accurate disclosure; warranties; date of possession; HOA requirements (if any); and often the inclusion or exclusion of personal property, furnishings or equipment. Your REALTOR® will assist you along the way with these and many other unforeseen issues including breach of contract resolution.
- Your REALTOR® provides due diligence during the process of the transaction. Due diligence is a way of preventing unnecessary harm to either party involved in a transaction and the care a reasonable person should take before entering into an agreement or a transaction with another party. Your REALTOR® will protect you by evaluating the buyer’s ability to purchase as well as other items that would affect the purchased entity or the seller after the sale has been completed. Every REALTOR® is bound by a Code of Ethics which establishes obligations that may be higher than those mandated by law.
- Your Buyer will want to use a REALTOR®. Most properties are found and presented to a potential buyer with the help of a real estate professional. If an agent presents a buyer for your home, that buyer will want to be represented by a professional (see Reasons Buyers Should Use a REALTOR® on the Buyers Tab). You should also have a professional on your side.
- Your REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly. Between the initial purchase offer and closing (or settlement), questions or unexpected circumstances may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Your REALTOR® is the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).
I would appreciate the opportunity to go to work for you. Email me at JPCook@JPCookAZ.com or call or text 602-320-4253 to schedule a time to meet. Thank you for your consideration and never forget, the right agent makes all the difference! Have an amazing day!